We ♥ Grey's Anatomy.

This is where we talk, rant, complain, and discuss how we feel about the show and our favorite characters...

Seriously.

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Season 3

I wasn't too impressed by the season premiere, with the exception of the scene where McDreamy tells Meredith that he's in love with her, has been in love with her, and hopes she'll make the right choice, admitting that when it was his turn, he didn't. I love him! That little speech was so cute. Tonight's episode didn't impress me all that much either... until the final few minutes, and I've realized that with these first 2 episodes, I'm not sucked into the show the way I was last season, but the final few minutes really grab me. Just as I was telling my friend that I wasn't really that into it, Meredith says she's choosing both of them, Derek apologizes for his infidelity at prom, and a very sexy McSteamy emerges from a bathroom. Wow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home