We ♥ Grey's Anatomy.

This is where we talk, rant, complain, and discuss how we feel about the show and our favorite characters...

Seriously.

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Triangle

I've been re-watching the season finale. The love triangle at the end... I know who I want Meredith to choose. I want her to choose Finn. Don't get me wrong, I love Mer/Der... it's just... not right for them. They love each other, there's jealousy on both sides - but Derek chose Addison and Meredith is attempting to pick up the broken pieces of her heart and move on. Finn has been nothing but good to her and I like their dynamic too. Ultimately, I want Mer/Der to end up together but I want it to be right... hooking up at the prom while their dates are waiting for them? The post-sex, before Callie comes to get Meredith, McDreamy keeps asking her "What does this mean?" It means you had sex and you're STILL MARRIED! That's not right. Now Meredith really is the dirty mistress. Derek needs to leave Addison. Meredith needs to not be involved with anyone else. They need to have closure on other relationships before they can move forward and have a substantial, healthy relationship. That's what I want for them.

More quotes!

"I will call security on you." "How smart am I? I tricked her into marrying me."

Izzie looks so pretty in her pink gown. I love the dress and I love her hair. The part when she quits and walks down the stairs is so poignant. The way that Alex and George somberly follow her... it reminded me of a funeral. And for as much as she was driving me crazy with the whole Denny thing, I couldn't help but feel bad for her. I really hope this isn't the last we've seen of her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home