We ♥ Grey's Anatomy.

This is where we talk, rant, complain, and discuss how we feel about the show and our favorite characters...

Seriously.

Monday, May 15, 2006

No...Denny...no....

So I know some people *cough* don't care much for Denny...but...

I L-O-V-E H-I-M

He is so dang charming...how could you not have a crush on this poor bed-ridden dying heart of a man? He is there lying in bed and yet is still so manly.

What he and Izzy have going is so darn cute. So wrong and crossing the line since she is his Dr....but so cute. I will admit...I was tearing up, okay just plain crying, when she started going a little nuts with him and convincing him that he should let her stop his heart to save him. She was so desperate and was just grasping at anything. And he loved her enough to say, okay. Wow.

I had my hand over my mouth and my knees pulled up to my chest repeating..."no...no...no...don't do it!" when she started going into her little crazy speech right before cutting the little tube.

And now...Burke...the one who was supposed to save him, is injured himself. No...Izzy...no.

Denny. Please don't die.

The suspense is killing me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home