We ♥ Grey's Anatomy.

This is where we talk, rant, complain, and discuss how we feel about the show and our favorite characters...

Seriously.

Sunday, May 14, 2006

17 Seconds

Just a thought... the ending? I wonder if that was 17 seconds long.

I know the reference is to the 17 seconds that set apart Denny and the other patient on the heart waiting list, but ... maybe.

The whole time... CRAZY.

First, I was freaking out because I thought Cristina and Burke were going to break up because he chose Karev to go with him to get the heart for Denny. They CAN'T break up. I love them. At the end, I was freaking out because Burke got shot. Now my panic has turned to - he CAN'T die. It's Burke. He HAS to live.

But Izzie needs Burke to save Denny's life because she's crazy and cut the LVAD cord. Izzie is just crazy. She's totally not being a surgeon about this, she's being like a girlfriend.

I love when Dr. Bailey tells the obnoxious boss off. She's awesome. But it's sad that in the end he redeems himself and says he's trying his best... and the shooter finally (?) succeeds in killing him. Well, we don't know for sure that he's dead yet. Oh. And I'm convinced that the kid who kept asking for more morphine is Kendra's baby's daddy.

Callie tells George she loves him then keeps talking to fill the silence and calls it verbal diarrhea. In response, he says "I'll call you later, okay?" That's one of the worst responses EVER after telling someone you love them. Ouch. Poor Callie. Why was she flipping out over George saying that Meredith loves Doc? She is just super sensitive to anything Meredith Grey related, but I loved that she sucked up her pride and helped Meredith out in order to be included in George's Seattle Grace family.

Meredith wants the truth about Doc from McVet. So he tells her and she starts crying and says "I love him so much." Doc totally symbolizes the Mer/Der relationship. When he told her "best-case scenario, 1 year" she lost it. And when she said "I love him so much" she meant Derek. Please just get back together. Addison is giving up. That's why she blew up at the parents and said that no matter how much they loved Kendra, that wouldn't guarantee that they would be close. Mer/Der moments always happen in the elevator. The silence in the elevator was killing me. The pain between them. McMeany... convert back to McDreamy and tell her that you love her!!

Quote-worthy:

"Ass! Ass! Ooooh. Ass!" Cristina, Mer, and Izzie in reference to Burke, "McMeany," and Alex
"That's good. Fight the power!" ...when Izzie is rushing around being crazy and tells Cristina and Mer she lied to Burke
"I'm not Meredith Grey!" Addison to Derek

Thank goodness tomorrow night is the 2-hour finale to this season finale. But it is a season finale... which means more cliffhangers... I hope they resolve something between Cristina and Burke tomorrow night, and Denny either lives or dies, but please just give us a static outcome to something. 22 hours to go...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home