We ♥ Grey's Anatomy.

This is where we talk, rant, complain, and discuss how we feel about the show and our favorite characters...

Seriously.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Season Finale

Wow.

First, let me just say that I was disappointed in Cristina. I couldn't believe that she kept walking away from Burke. He asked for her, he needed her, she gave him her word that she would be there for him... and she wasn't. I thought for sure they would break up. But finally in the end she somewhat redeemed herself by going to his room and holding his hand. I liked that moment. What's going to happen with Burke's hand? Derek didn't want to operate because he wasn't positive that he could fix it and the only other option was to give it a few days and see what happened. Burke's hand has to get better because he has to be able to do surgery because if not, he's off the show, and he can't be off the show because I love him.

The prom was super cute. Sad situation... but it ended up being really cool. I loved how everyone asked their dates and everyone looked super pretty.

I think my favorite part was when the Chief was interrogating all the interns about who cut Denny's LVAD cord. All their explanations for why they couldn't tell him what happened in the room related to what was going on in their personal lives. I liked that.

OMG. Is Izzie really leaving?? She was being crazy and kind of getting on my nerves, but she's still an integral part of the show. She's George's best friend and I think Alex is still in love with her. When she was lying on Denny's bed crying and Alex picked her up and just held her while she cried... he's been showing a more human, caring side and not just being Evil Spawn. I like that side of him. Deep down, he truly is a good person. He just hides it well. Did anyone else notice that all the other interns were wearing black and Izzie was wearing pink? Although I wasn't that fond of Denny, it's still sad that he died. I liked his little speech about finally being able to make a choice and saying that Izzie was his choice. Very romantic.

Meredith and McDreamy FINALLY hooked up!! Oooh the jealousy. The stares at the prom. And then they go and have sex in an empty exam room. The dialogue between them before the sex - they LOVE each other! Are they going to get back together?? Please let them get back together. Let Addison give up and move back to the East Coast to be with McSteamy. Or let McSteamy come to Seattle Grace and work there for our viewing pleasure. Anyhow. Addison was watching Derek at the end, and he was staring at Meredith... so I wonder if she knows that there is more than just the "lover's quarrel" ... not to say that she knows they hooked up, but is she even suspicious of anything going on? The physical triangle cliffanger - WHO is Meredith going to choose? McDreamy or Finn? I love Mer/Der... but Finn has been nothing but good to her, and he's damaged too. As much as I want Mer/Der to be together, the fact that they hooked up at the prom while thier dates were waiting for them doesn't sit well with me. I want McDreamy to end things with Addison before he gets more involved with Meredith. I can't stand cheaters!

Such a sad scene when Finn put Doc down. I wonder if he sensed anything when Meredith broke down. Does he have any inclination that Doc is a metaphor for Meredith's relationship with Derek?

I can't wait for next season. How I'm going to survive the next few months with no new episodes is beyond me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home