We ♥ Grey's Anatomy.

This is where we talk, rant, complain, and discuss how we feel about the show and our favorite characters...

Seriously.

Monday, May 08, 2006

"Scary and Damaged"

I love how Meredith keeps freaking out about being "scary and damaged." Aren't we all? She's afraid to be vulnerable again because she doesn't want to go through all the pain and heartache she went thru with McDreamy. When she's hovering while Finn is cooking, I had to laugh when he told her "You're driving me crazy" because one of my pet peeves is people who hover! Then, when she finally fesses up to the "scary and damaged" he just tells her about his own losses... and then he isn't just McVet and they kiss. And she doesn't hop into bed with him. Finally!

The Mer/Der thing made me mad... McDreamy was just being evil. I was cheering for Meredith when she told him off... told him how she fell in love and she thought the search was over and then he left her for Addison so he didn't get to call her a whore... I was so glad she pointed out the harsh realities of it all. And then he reacts like a typical guy and tells her "We're done." Then they both stormed off and I wanted to scream.

When Callie goes into the bathroom, drops trou and just pees in front of Izzie and Mer like she's one of the roomie's, I couldn't stop laughing. The way that Izzie kept bringing it up just verbalized everything I was thinking. She's a surgeon, and she didn't wash her hands... ewww! I couldn't believe she just walked around naked (it's not her house)... but then at the end of the episode when she explains herself to George I almost felt bad for her. I feel for her, but I still don't like her. I wonder if George will stick up for her to Izzie and Meredith? And what their response will be if he does?

Cristina and Burke... the expressions on their faces when they have the conversation in the hall about her falling asleep... he has to get over it and forgive her! I don't want them to be mad at each other. Their situation related to the crash though... she stayed up all night for a surgery and was tired and fell asleep and it may have damaged her relationship. John Cho ... omg... when he said "I stayed up all night to save a life and because of that I may have killed a pregnant woman" I wanted to cry. John Cho is awesome. I was freaking out when I thought it was him... and then I just loved the depth of his character. When the Dad came in and John Cho apologized and the dad touched his shoulder and he just broke down crying, it made me so sad.


Alex actually being a good person for once amazed me. He saved the baby.

And George finally talks to Meredith!!

The whole Denny thing still weirds me out. I don't understand why everyone is in love with Denny and I definitely don't understand why Izzie is so enamored with him.

2 more episodes and 3 more hours remain of this season. Seriously, what am I going to do when this season is over? I live for Grey's...

2 Comments:

Blogger A DiG said...

*yay!!* Thank you for the updates here! This is one of the shows that we watch... although with the recent passing of our TiVo, we missed the last episode. I too started a couple more blogs... ;)

http://themkids.blogspot.com

*Read the WEDDING ANNOUNCEMENT and let me know if that's about right*

and http://addfamilylegends.blogspot.com

ENJOY!!

10:50 AM

 
Blogger nicolieliz said...

haha... i replied to that post. your kids are adorable!

9:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home