We ♥ Grey's Anatomy.

This is where we talk, rant, complain, and discuss how we feel about the show and our favorite characters...

Seriously.

Friday, May 05, 2006

Bitter

I am so B I T T E R over this mer-der situation. What the heck?! What happened to love and going with your heart? I realize I am taking this show way too personally and really am feeling major bitterness about the whole situation. But c'mon. It's the idea of it.

Love. Love conquers all right?

I understand that part of the reason Meredith loves McDreamy is for who he is and who he is, is a noble man who will try to fix his marriage (and hey, I am married myself and know how much work it is), but really...after everything? I want Mer and Der to experience the "love story" and to grow old together. They found each other accidentally and fell head over heels in love. And then...he left her.

I hated the part where Derek saw Meredith at the vet's house and assumed they were sleeping together and went home and had hot steamy sex with Addison. It was all revenge, but she got to benefit from it. He gave that to her when he really wanted to give it to Meredith. It was his way of sticking it to Meredith.

So I am resolved to being mad at Derek. Mad at the situation. And bitter. Oh so very bitter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home