We ♥ Grey's Anatomy.

This is where we talk, rant, complain, and discuss how we feel about the show and our favorite characters...

Seriously.

Monday, May 01, 2006

Obsession

Grey's is the greatest show ever. I'm usually not a fan of Sunday's, but ever since I became obsessed with this show, that's changed. 4 more episodes left in this season... and then I'll have to settle with my Season 1 DVD set and older episodes on TiVo at my parents' house until next season starts up. How will I survive without new episodes of Grey's?

Cristina is my favorite. I always laugh at the things she says. I love her relationship with Burke, their dynamic, their first kiss in the on-call room. Last night I loved when he admitted to not being like her, not being the best in his class... and she understood and just stayed there with him.

So last night's episode... I love the look on McDreamy's face when he sees Mer come down the stairs from the vet's house. He needs to quit with Addison when it's Mer he really wants. (Another moment I love: when McDreamy tells Addison that Meredith wasn't a fling, or revenge, that he fell in love with her.) I hate that in the previews she tells him he's not allowed to call her a whore - why is he saying that to her when he's trying to repair his marriage with Addison?! McDreamy and Meredith need to get back together.

Alex needs to stop being mean and bitter to everyone just because Izzie broke up with him. I'm not a fan of the Izzie/Denny romance but Alex needs to understand that he messed up and that Izzie moved on and he has to quite pouting about it and being mean to everyone! When he was mean to George, it was completely unfounded, but at least George finally stood up for himself and quit moping around. Not a fan of the George/Callie romance either... and how weird is it that she lives in the hospital basement? - but George is her McDreamy and George deserves something good after the whole debacle with Meredith.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home